The 3DEO web site permits Users to obtain access to information about 3DEO and its products. In providing this access, 3DEO recognizes the principles of privacy of personal information.
Information Gathered through the 3DEO Web Site
Information about you is gathered in three ways when you use the 3DEO web site:
- When you visit the 3DEO web site, our web server identifies the IP address of your computer.
- By using programming scripts, we collect information about the type of browser, operating system and system configuration that you use.
- In order to obtain access to portions of our web site (to download free software, to sign up for our mailing list or to enter a contest) we may ask you to complete a registration form that identifies personal information about you or solicits your comments.
We refer to all of this information as “Personal Information”.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information to obtain information regarding web site usage so that we can tailor our web site content to meet your needs. We also may use Personal Information in our marketing and sales efforts.
We share Personal Information with our affiliates, but not with unrelated third parties.
Deletion and Correction of Personal Information
By contacting us you can:
- Find out the details of any Personal Information we hold about you.
- Correct or update that Personal Information.
- Request that we delete that Personal Information.
We value the information you share with us, and consequently, your personal information is password-protected and its availability is limited to persons who have a need to know.